Auteur Topic: Donations  (gelezen 4930 keer)

Vedran Križnik

• Forumlid.
  • Geslacht: Man
Gepost op: 31 juli 2017, 23:41:55
Dear.

I am Vedran Križnik and I am president of Volunteer fire department Donji Mosti, in Republic of Croatia. I also represent Volunteer fire departments Novigrad Podravski, Zrinski Topolovac, Roviš?e, Šandrovac and Preseka.
Our departments is in different municipalities, but we working together for improving firefighting in our communities. Our municipalities and our departments doesn´t have enough money for new or used equipment. Today, our brigades has an old vehicles and we don´t have necessary equipment (from personal protective equipment to rescue tools for car or any similar accidents). Our vehicles is produced in former Yugoslavia, because we doesn´t have reserve parts, factories doesn´t exist anymore. We are forced to seek donations in necessary equipment and vehicles.
Can your fire services help us with donation of used equipment and vehicles?
Every help to our brigades is welcome, no matter how big or small is.
I hope you can help us.
If you want help us, you can contact me on this mail address (dvd.donji.mosti@gmail.com).

Best regards

Vedran Križnik, president of Volunteer fire department Donji Mosti

Johan de C

• Forumlid
  • Bezoek: Brandweer
Reactie #1 Gepost op: 01 augustus 2017, 08:18:28
Hi,

try this organization, they are specialized.
http://i79136.wixsite.com/firefighterswoborder

Johan

Vedran Križnik

• Forumlid.
Reactie #2 Gepost op: 03 augustus 2017, 23:59:24
Dear.

I am Vedran Križnik and I am president of Volunteer fire department Donji Mosti, in Republic of Croatia. I also represent Volunteer fire departments Novigrad Podravski, Zrinski Topolovac, Roviš?e, Šandrovac and Preseka.
Our departments is in different municipalities, but we working together for improving firefighting in our communities. Our municipalities and our departments doesn´t have enough money for new or used equipment. Today, our brigades has an old vehicles and we don´t have necessary equipment (from personal protective equipment to rescue tools for car or any similar accidents). Our vehicles is produced in former Yugoslavia, because we doesn´t have reserve parts, factories doesn´t exist anymore. We are forced to seek donations in necessary equipment and vehicles.
Can your fire services help us with donation of used equipment and vehicles?
Every help to our brigades is welcome, no matter how big or small is.
I hope you can help us.
If you want help us, you can contact me on this mail address (dvd.donji.mosti@gmail.com).

Best regards

Vedran Križnik, president of Volunteer fire department Donji Mosti